Thursday, November 30, 2006

Update

Because of my travel to the STISS (THORPEX) in Germany from 12/1-12/8, I will not be able to do a writing until the following week at the earliest. However, Klaus and I did post another weather-climate discussion on the ESRL/PSD MJO web page at


http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/people/klaus.weickmann/disc112006/weather_climate_disco_01_December_2006b.html


Predictive insights are offerred in Section 2. Also, since I am involved with the Hydrometeorological Testbed project (HMT), I will be at ESRL/PSD during approximately January and March 2007 (~1 month each). During those times we plan on short postings to this blog at least every other day. By then we will know if we get GSDM Stage 3 or "something else". Right now uncertainty remains tremendously high.

Ed Berry

No comments: